1. Pharmaceutical products in Schedules 2, 3, 4, 8, 9 and 11 can only be invoiced and supplied to a currently Registered Veterinary Surgeon. Products cannot be supplied to non registered persons or companies.
2. Payment in full to Therapon Pty Ltd for goods received is required within 25 days of monthly statement.
3. Accounts must be paid within the above terms in order to claim any volume based settlement discount.
4. If no payment is received within 90 days from statement Therapon reserves the right to charge a monthly interest rate on the sum outstanding of 1.5% on the 90 day balance without notice and the Account will be placed on credit hold.
5. Where the Account holder does not pay Therapon Pty Ltd as required in the above paragraph, all accounts of the Account holder with Therapon Pty Ltd become due and payable immediately.
6. Therapon reserves the right to charge merchant fees on credit card payments. (Notification of charges will be provided)
7. Notification ownership change or account holder is the responsibility of the veterinarian on this account application.
8. If the account is not used within 12 months the account and access to Therapon’s webshop will automatically close.
CONFIDENTIALITY - With the use of Therapon e-Shop and Website the Account holder will:
a. keep the password and user name issued by Therapon confidential and not permit them to be used by, or disclose them to, any other person; and
b. keep all pricing and other confidential information of Therapon confidential and will not disclose such information to any other person; except to its officers and employees who have agreed with the Account holder to the same confidentiality provisions or unless otherwise expressly specified on Therapon’s website, or required by law, or with Therpon’s prior written consent.
The Account holder indemnifies Therapon against all losses that Therapon may suffer arising from, or relating to, the
Account holder or any officer or employee of the Account holder not complying the confidentiality undertakings referred to above.
a. Goods may only be addressed and delivered to the Account holder in accordance with current legislation.
b. Therapon is not liable for loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by delay, damage or failure to deliver by couriers / delivery services.
c. Therapon offers free freight if order exceeds $500 + GST to Metro areas and Rural Victoria. However, Therapon reserves the right to charge freight in exceptional circumstances at the rate on charged by our courier. In these cases freight costs will be advised prior to despatch.
RETURNS Therapon is unable to accept the following returned goods:
a. Goods returned beyond 14 days from purchase without prior approval.
b. Defaced goods ie: goods with clinic labels or markings which render the product non re-saleable.
c. Ice products returned without ice.
d. Special orders: goods sourced especially for your clinic.
e. Goods damaged and/or opened within the clinic.
f. Goods purchased from another supplier.
g. Goods purchased to receive the benefit of a promotion.
h. To receive a Credit note on returned goods, Therapon must first receive the goods for return along with the original Therapon invoice number.
j. Therapon Pty Ltd has the right to refuse credit at any given time.
a. No refund will be processed until we have received the goods from you.
b. Refunds will only be issued
to the same credit card or debit card used for the original purchase.